Saturday, September 20, 2014

Internet Marketing Workshop

Last month is a very busy month for me and I like to keep myself busy by attending seminars and workshops to keep improving myself with better skills and knowledge.

One of the workshops that I attended is IM Freedom Workshop; it is a free 2 hours live event talking about internet marketing.  One of the areas that I am interested in is internet marketing as I always believe that when technology keeps improving, all of us are linked together without any boundaries with a click of the internet. Thus internet marketing is a very important to all of us now and more so in the future regardless whether we are employee or business owners.

With an inquisitive mind, I attended the workshop looking forward to what I can learn there. I am truly impressed during the 2 hour workshop and I am overwhelmed with the whole new world of what I can do with internet marketing. It is so much that I can only summarize what I have learnt during the workshop here:

  • 1.  How to build an email list and turn it into a non-stop ATM.
  • 2.  How to CONVERT leads into buyers and bring in consistent, recurring cash flow on auto-pilot.
  • 3.  How to get your FIRST SALE online (this is one of the best feelings in the world if you haven’t experienced it).
  • 4.   How to automate your entire business, so you can make MORE money in LESS time.
  • 5.   How to engineer your “dream life.”
  • 6.   How to setup your business so you can travel when & where you want to and have the time and freedom to enjoy your new-found income.
  • 7. What terms like PPC, CPC, AVV, EPC, and SEO stand for and (more importantly) how to employ the concepts behind them to make thousands of dollars per month.


Many of the internet marketers have common frustrations where they did not see results after putting hours and hours into their business and pouring their hard earn money in it. What differentiate a successful internet marketer and the rest is their marketing strategies, the system that they are using and the products they are promoting.

If you see those big brands out there like Microsoft, Starbucks, Disneyland and many others, their brands are so successful because of their proven system, their tried and tested marketing strategies and the products that they are selling are what their customers are looking for.
So regardless you are a newbie in internet marketing business or you have been in this industry for quite a while, this is definitely a must attend workshop.

I have good news to share with all of you. Due to high demand, they are going to rerun this workshop in this coming September and October with different dates and time which will definitely fit in your schedule.

Successful people will never say they have no time. It is all about prioritising your tasks. Furthermore, this workshop is free. So hurry up, bring your friend along and sign up as seats are limited.


See You At The Top!

No comments: